Heroes of Dragon Age MOD v4.2.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,271 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Root needed?: NO

Can be played Offline?: NO

Game description:
COLLECT THE HEROES AND BECOME A LEGEND! Build a party of famous warriors and epic monsters from Dragon Age lore. Battle other players in strategic, CCG-inspired 3D combat and compete for rewards in daily events. Fight powerful bosses on engaging quests from the award-winning, dark fantasy RPG games.

EPIC RATINGS & REVIEWS!

“I can already see myself getting consumed with collecting characters, managing them in my party, and leveling them up.” – Touch Arcade
“Heroes of Dragon Age hits all the right notes… impressive depths in terms of strategy, style of play, and character design make this Dragon Age tie-in a worthy addition to your games folder.” – IGN Asia

SUMMON YOUR FORCES
Collect over 200 characters from across the Dragon Age universe, including rare dragons, giant golems, and other devastating creatures – each with unique skills, stats, and factions. Consume and combine heroes – and deploy powerful runes – to increase your squad’s power. Devise deep strategies with the Gallery: a compendium of hero groups, factions, rarities, and specialties.

BATTLE ON
Build up to four teams and watch your strategy unfold on the battlefield. The more heroes you have, the more possibilities you have at your fingertips. Clash against other players to earn banners and one-of-a-kind rewards in timed events. Deploy your winning formations to earn trophies and dominate the global leaderboard!

EXPERIENCE THEDAS
Play through epic tasks and boss battles as you immerse yourself in Dragon Age lore. Earn achievement rewards by reliving places, times, and storylines straight from the beloved franchise!

BE MESMERIZED
Immerse yourself in stunning High-definition graphics as you watch your heroes rock the battlefield with amazing special effects.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.dragonage_row
MOD description:
Unlimited Energy
Unlimited Stamina

Installation Instructions: Download and install the following APK file, enable Wi-Fi and enjoy the hack!

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
APK

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Heroes of Dragon Age MOD v4.2.0

I repeated a few of the previous battles and then the game started hanging (continuous spinning circle) after starting a battle. I waited several minutes and tried again and this time I had no problems completing the battle. Could it be the energy is server sided?

Later edit: I've uninstalled the application and tested the stamina, no dice, same result. Maybe, just maybe, as it the case with Galaxy of Heroes maybe you can enhance damage and bring in God mode?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Hmm.. well everything I tried was server sided (gems, money, xp) but it seemed energy and stamina were not server sided.. I hope this is at least client sided....

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

Google Play has recognized the game as being genuine. Is there an OBB associated with it?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

No, the game cache is only downloaded by the game itself. I think it's not obb but /Data/

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

A god mode or damage mod would be great, stamina and energy seem to have a server check.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

As I said in my previous post, I tried everything and it was server sided.. attack range, health (wich seems to work but you die with 999.999 hp so it's server sided)... same applies to damage and everything else.

VanillieEis

G o d d e s s
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Doesn't matter, thank you =)

VanillieEis

G o d d e s s
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
It's outdated.... Actual version: 5.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.