{KEMCO} Djinn Caster - Premium APK + Modded Save File {Root Needed}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,806 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.0.1

Root needed? Yes

Can be played Offline? Yes {Need online to use IAP, but game itself can be played offline}

Game description:
These are the cities of Dulshara, hidden beyond the enchanting mirages and intense sandstorms of the vast surrounding desert. The people have long lived vigorously even under the tyranny of the Sultan. However, signs of doom were slowly approaching like a viper hunting its prey. From mass kidnappings by the Sultanate Army to a veiled man acting behind the scenes, a chain of mysterious events arose...

One day, the young man Elmir is handed a mysterious dagger by a perishing man on the run from the army. Sealed within it was the manifest power of ancient days... This power is known as "Djinn". With the world facing certain doom from the rise of an ancient evil, the long-awaited hero must seek and obtain power. Now begins Elmir and the Djinns' rise to revolution!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.chocoarts.djinnpremium
Save File Features:
Have Max Gold 999,999
Have Max Ruby 9,999,999
Have 999 Stat Points
Have 999 Ability Points
IAP Pre-Cracked Via LP {Need Lucky Patcher installed}

Installation Instructions:
1. Download Djinn Caster Premium APK
2. Run | Agree To EULA | Download Extra Data {It should download with no problem} | Close.
3. Download My Modded Save Files & Extract Both Files | "AppSave" holds your Ruby amount for all save files & "SaveSlot2" is for the gold, stat & ability points.
4. Open your file manager and go to "data/data/kemco.chocoarts.djinnpremium/app_data"
5. Place Both files in here. If you have a save in slot 1, this will not overwrite it, it will be safe. It will only increase your Ruby Amount, as that is shared across all save files.
6. Run Djinn Caster and you will now be able to Continue and select save slot 2 to start with all the goodies.

***NOTE***
The Save starts off right after you get to Tariq. It's about 5-10 mins of game play, depending on how fast you read and how quick you get through the quest. To see the whole story, please play the opening first using one of the empty save slots. The specal store isn't open at this point, you need to complete a few more quests, then it will open.

https://youtu.be/mGgpnZkC6Ik
Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

***Modders Note***
I tried several times to get this game to work with Helium, but it refuses to place the proper save files. I had to make this post into a Root Needed post for now. I will see if I can make an embedded save file or just see if I can mod the amount of Gold and Rubies you start with.
But for now please be patient if you are not Rooted.

Thank You.

Download link(s):

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 439 times

StephenH

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: RPG Djinn Caster - Premium APK + Helium Super Save

Brilliant!

4got10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

cheers will try

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

Apk works fine, but helium save file doesn't work! too sad:( (Galaxy note4 non-root)

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Apk works fine, but helium save file doesn't work! too sad:( (Galaxy note4 non-root)
Not working for you? I'll give it another test on a separate device. It worked on my LG G2, I'll test it on a device with a different Google Account. Thanks for letting me know.

*UPDATE*
Helium Save Confirmed not working on a separate device. It seems that it is not working properly. I have also found another way to mod the save file, but it requires root. I will fix this ASAP. Thank you:D

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Re: RPG Djinn Caster - Premium APK + Modded Save File {Root Needed}

Update OP. Helium Backup does not seem to work at all. Sorry Guys. I had to make this into a Root Needed Save. Everything still works, Gold/Rubies/Stat & Ability points, but now you just need to have root for it to work.

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

I have no choice ;) anyway thx for your hard work!

Diterd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Wow thanks

SmartMagery10

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Wow nice!

winbb555

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thx

Haseo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Wow,thnx for this

hexson23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Banboia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

:arrow: i thank you bro (y)

hanifdasloth

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Will try. Great mod by the way!

Blitzkrieg3810

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Very good hack

{KEMCO} Djinn Caster - Premium APK + Modded Save File {Root Needed} was released by Axiom and 62002 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.